Bishop Charles C. Thompson will hold a series of listening sessions in early 2016 concerning a Diocesan Pastoral Plan that is in development. Each session will last approximately two hours. The series includes:
- 6 p.m. CT on Wednesday Jan. 6 at Good Shepherd Parish, Evansville
- 6 p.m. CT on Monday Jan. 11 at St. Francis of Assisi Parish, Dale
- 6 p.m. ET on Monday Jan. 13 at St. Francis Xavier Parish, Vincennes
- 6 p.m. ET on Monday Feb. 1 at St. Joseph Parish, Jasper
- 6 p.m. CT on Tuesday Feb. 2 at Resurrection Parish, Evansville
- 6 p.m. ET on Monday Feb. 8 at St. John the Evangelist Parish, Loogootee
- 6 p.m. CT on Tuesday Feb. 9 at Sts. Peter & Paul Parish, Haubstadt
- 6 p.m. CT on Monday, Feb. 22 at St. Philip Parish, Posey County
During each session, Bishop Thompson will discuss the work to date in developing a Diocesan Pastoral Plan. He will share elements of the plan, answer questions and accept input regarding the plan and its ongoing development.
Sessions open to Catholics from any of our 12 counties.